We do things a little bit different than a “normal” or “corporate” dental office!
We’ll help you alleviate pain in your mouth right away!
At anytime you may experience pain in your mouth. We are here to ensure that you do not endure hours of excruciating pain. Give us a call to book a short notice appointment and learn more about how we can help you alleviate pain between now and your appointment.
- Friendly and understanding staff
- Short notice emergency appointments available
- We treat a full range of dental emergencies.
Common Dental Emergencies:
- Dislodged Tooth
- Tooth Breakage or Chipping
- Filling or Crown Loss
- Gum or Teeth Bleeding
- Severe Braces Discomfort
We promise to always put YOU first!
We treat our patients the way we would like to be treated…
- We promise to show you what we see with imaging, educate you on your options, and empower you to make the best decisions for yourself
- We promise to not push unnecessary treatments on you
- We promise to respect your time and do everything we can to see you within a few minutes of your appointment
- We promise to be transparent about pricing and insurance coverage
- We promise to constantly invest time and money into continuing education and equipment to ensure the highest quality of care
- We promise to always be respectful, polite, and professional
- We promise to take our time with you on patient education and treatments, we don’t want you to feel rushed
- We promise to do everything we can to minimize pain and make you feel comfortable
- We promise to keep our office environment clean, friendly, and up to date with technology
- We promise to build a world class dental team. Many of our team members have been with us for over a decade!
Your Mouth, Your Decisions!
Our job is to show you what we see in your mouth, educate you on your options, and let you make the best decision for yourself. We never push unnecessary treatments and always give you options.
Give us a Call!
The first step to better oral health is giving us a call to book an appointment. We offer evening and weekend appointments and have 2 locations for your convenience.
During your first visit we will take some X-Rays and give you a tour of your mouth with our intra oral cameras. Then, we’ll learn about your oral health goals and give you any applicable treatment options.
Once you know what is going on inside of your mouth, you make the treatment decisions that are best for you. We will never be pushy or recommend treatment that you don’t need.
New Patients Always Welcome
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/glenparkdentistry.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/formcraft3/formcraft-main.php on line 1013
Give us a call at 410-761-1100 or fill out the form below and one of our friendly team members will be happy to answer any questions or book you in for an initial appointment.