At Glen Park Family Dentistry, we work throughout the year to provide preventive exams and high-quality dental cleanings. The experts at the American Dental Association (ADA) recommend visiting a dentist at least twice per year, and more if required.
Regular exams can help ensure your oral health is always at its best by getting rid of plaque and tartar buildup. Removing these substances is vital to preventing cavities, tooth decay, and other serious oral health issues. It can also remove surface stains and whiten your teeth.
During your examination, we will also:
- Evaluate your overall oral health
- Discuss oral hygiene practices and habits
- Check your bite and jaw for any issues
- Evaluate your risk of tooth decay, gum disease, and oral cancer
- Evaluate existing tooth restorations
- Take dental x-rays if necessary
Regular professional dental cleanings and exams are essential for maintaining a healthy mouth and a beautiful smile.
Contact Glen Park Family Dentistry to request an appointment for a dental exam and cleaning.